Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

-NeMo-
Contributor
Contributor

Nope. And I got confirmation that I would be getting it today.

Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
Me too by h&r and transcript last time we got them at 10:30 right now but i see nobody saying they did
Login to Me Too

Mrenee
Contributor
Contributor

Smokyrose
Contributor
Contributor
Yes but paypal won't let me have access to it.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hello everyone,

First, I want to thank you all for coming to the community to bring your concerns forward and help us identify issues regarding this process. I understand how frustrating this situation is and that not knowing what's happening can be frightening.

The transfers from the IRS have begun processing, but as others have already stated, these transfers are coming through in waves. This means that your deposit may have been initiated by the IRS, but hasn't finished processing through the Automated Clearing House to your account just yet. There was a delay with some of these transfers from the IRS, but most deposits should be coming through starting now and over the next few days. Once these funds deposit into your PayPal balance, you should receive a notification from us that the funds are available for withdrawal.

Please note that this post is marked as the solution NOT because this issue is resolved, but because we need this notice for everyone to float to the top of the thread. We're bringing everyone's concerns to one place so we can ensure all your concerns are heard and addressed here, and hopefully we'll start seeing updates from people regarding their transfers arriving soon. Thank you all for your patience during this trying time, and we appreciate your feedback regarding this process.

UPDATE: If your stimulus check has arrived and shows in your account, but is on hold/pending, this is a known issue and you'll need to contact us to have the funds released immediately. Again, this is only if your funds show in your received payments but are listed in your pending balance or have the payment status of "Pending".

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Tc34
Contributor
Contributor
Ashley do you work for paypal??
Login to Me Too

carlyyjo1
Contributor
Contributor
so it will be today?
Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
I have just gotten out of a chat with a rep and what I was told is....if my date says today from the irs website then it will be by the end of the day today...paypal does the payments in batches, they will come at all different times. I had told the rep that my friends all received theirs that didnt have paypal so this definitely makes me rethink using paypal after this money does come thru, for banking any longer...so as much as we can all, let's just take a breath and calm down, I know I have to...and just wait, it will be there. If we see on the irs site that we are getting a check and it says today, it will be there... 🙂 it's not like they can steal our money, it will get in our accounts soon 🙂 take care...be safe
Login to Me Too

Nannahmyra
Contributor
Contributor
Thk u! Atleast its comforting to know that somebody finally was able to speak an agent in anyway.
Login to Me Too

Hurley187
Contributor
Contributor
Well its 6.58. Pm eastern time. And still no stimulus check. This is getting a little ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.