Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Saan24
Contributor
Contributor
Give Us Our Money
Login to Me Too

angel155
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it is ridiculous everyone has gotten their checks! I agree they are supposed to be 2 days early and I never seen that happen always late!
Login to Me Too

Saan24
Contributor
Contributor
So Basically We Wont See The Money Til Thursday , Friday .
Login to Me Too

angel155
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully if we are lucky ! Can't call customer service because they are closed makes no sense!
Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
How can a financial institution who begged us all to use their “fast” direct deposit feature to receive our money from an economic crisis be closed and not answering any calls at all, but McDonald’s is open? How can you possibly be closed right now????
Login to Me Too

fdlaboss
Contributor
Contributor
No one is legally "holding" money. It is not the end of the day yet today. They are processing the payments as fast as they can 🙂 we need to all be patient and wait until midnight, am at the latest. Trust me I'm with you, I'm going to be going to an actual bank after this but for right now I gotta calm down and know its still the 15th it hasn't turned the 16th yet. When it does then I will be on my game and start calling people...
Login to Me Too

robinscrazylife
Contributor
Contributor
You would be incorrect. For the purposes of the US Treasury the business day ends at 5pm ET. For financial institutions it typically follows time zones depending on the type of transaction. PayPal states 8pm ET for their batches. That's 4pm PT which is also a standard close of business time. They handled this poorly in every way possible. No communication. Shutting down avenues of contact. When agents answered messages, which was sporadic, they gave conflicting information. The money dumped into the custodial fiduciary accounts that PayPal has with Wells Fargo. That's the only part Wells Fargo plays. I realize we're in the middle of a global pandemic. I'm also a manager. They knew these were coming. They sent emails ahead of time. The CEO needs to be called on the carpet. If my employees handled things like this I would expect myself & my employees to be terminated. There is no excuse for how this has been handled period.
Login to Me Too

AngryAddi
Contributor
Contributor
Your a manager of paypal? Where is our money then haus ?
Login to Me Too

Jasminegaye
Contributor
Contributor

so when do we get our money?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525at
Contributor
Contributor
I will not be using them after they send mine. I will be deleting PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.