Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525CH
Contributor
Contributor
I waited almost 4 hours before someone replied back with a generic "We're sorry you're having problems during this difficult time...blah blah blah" then said 3-5 days...
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525Q
Contributor
Contributor
Hi tiffers20, I'm having the same issue as you guys. It's says deposited 4/30 but paypal don't show anything no where. I was curious if you ever got your payment or if you spoke to paypal n did they say there's a waiting period before it shows on our account? Thanks for any help you can give me .
Login to Me Too

kba1313
Contributor
Contributor
I did actually speak to someone at PayPal and I did a live chat with someone and I've done a lot of research and read all kinds of stuff this dates back all the way until April 15th that they were having problems some people were getting it some people were not some people have to wait days and others I still don't even know if they got it but from the representative that I spoke to on the phone a while ago she says that Wells Fargo only routes the money to PayPal that we don't actually have an account with Wells Fargo account is actually with PayPal and as soon as it is routed they do it through batches and it should be there by 8 p.m. if not check with the IRS tomorrow is what I was told
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same thing from them so I got a trace id from the irs its showing there but still nothing showing for a direct deposit for the 29th ....this is just ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Burttabitha
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get yours? Or find out what is going on? Im in the same boat and its ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Mjmurph83
Contributor
Contributor
They issued a check to be mailed because they returned the funds back to the irs.
Login to Me Too

Kucooshoppytop
Contributor
Contributor
I was told by the message center that they will not be releasing them until Friday or Monday. That we can utilize their other services while we wait.
Login to Me Too

Sallyparks15
Contributor
Contributor
Whaaaattt??? Oh no
Login to Me Too

Jennaboo
Contributor
Contributor
What other services???
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal said they are putting a trace on it and to wait 48 business hours so just because it's Friday I still won't hear anything until about Wednesday or Thursday
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.