Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus check

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Stimulus check

I got a notification I was to receive deposit a month ago.. and it's now may I receive letter from Trump stating I should have received my payment....smh nothing yet on pay pal end... I tell you the truth pay pal suckssass
Highlighted
Contributor

Okay so my situation is a little different then what I have been reading. Can anyone let me know if they have experienced the same thing and if so how have you solved it? My stimulus was sent to my paypak on May 10th according to IRS.gov but PayPal shows nothing incoming pending or posted. I am only now starting to look into this (16 days later) because I owe child support so I was planning on my stimulus being intercepted anyway and put towards my backed up child support. I called child support today though and they twll2me they have not received a dime of mya stimulus yet so where has my money been for over 2 weeks now and where the Heck is it now !!!? My kids desperately need that money
Highlighted

Hello everyone,

First, I want to thank you all for coming to the community to bring your concerns forward and help us identify issues regarding this process. I understand how frustrating this situation is and that not knowing what's happening can be frightening.

The transfers from the IRS have begun processing, but as others have already stated, these transfers are coming through in waves. This means that your deposit may have been initiated by the IRS, but hasn't finished processing through the Automated Clearing House to your account just yet. There was a delay with some of these transfers from the IRS, but most deposits should be coming through starting now and over the next few days. Once these funds deposit into your PayPal balance, you should receive a notification from us that the funds are available for withdrawal.

Please note that this post is marked as the solution NOT because this issue is resolved, but because we need this notice for everyone to float to the top of the thread. We're bringing everyone's concerns to one place so we can ensure all your concerns are heard and addressed here, and hopefully we'll start seeing updates from people regarding their transfers arriving soon. Thank you all for your patience during this trying time, and we appreciate your feedback regarding this process.

UPDATE: If your stimulus check has arrived and shows in your account, but is on hold/pending, this is a known issue and you'll need to contact us to have the funds released immediately. Again, this is only if your funds show in your received payments but are listed in your pending balance or have the payment status of "Pending".

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

Ashley do you work for paypal??
Highlighted
Contributor

so it will be today?
Highlighted
Contributor

I have just gotten out of a chat with a rep and what I was told is....if my date says today from the irs website then it will be by the end of the day today...paypal does the payments in batches, they will come at all different times. I had told the rep that my friends all received theirs that didnt have paypal so this definitely makes me rethink using paypal after this money does come thru, for banking any longer...so as much as we can all, let's just take a breath and calm down, I know I have to...and just wait, it will be there. If we see on the irs site that we are getting a check and it says today, it will be there... 🙂 it's not like they can steal our money, it will get in our accounts soon 🙂 take care...be safe
Highlighted
Contributor

Thk u! Atleast its comforting to know that somebody finally was able to speak an agent in anyway.
Highlighted
Contributor

Well its 6.58. Pm eastern time. And still no stimulus check. This is getting a little ridiculous
Highlighted
Contributor

So everyone will have it
Highlighted
Contributor

I have been waiting on my stimulus check to hit my PayPal account since April 15th 2020 and still no luck. I went through chat 2 and still waiting on my money to hit. This is very frustrating since I was told that it would hit my account this day and still nothing