Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Thunderkidd35
New Community Member
Can I receive my stimulus relief refund with my paypal account
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525as
Contributor
Contributor
Not exactly. These direct deposit came form their bank directly and this was actually given through PayPal to process the money, Apparently if this is still not yet cleared by their bank the money is still not going to show up on your PayPal balance. As of now Please be patient for the clearing process to complete and as mentioned you are still able to receive this it's just a matter of waiting for the money to be c
Login to Me Too

cahoward
Contributor
Contributor
Final answer i recieved from paypal customer service and mine was supposed to be deposited today too! No need to be worried, EOD tomorrow the funds will be in your account.
Login to Me Too

atthomasjr
That’s much more acceptable than the answer I got from Pay Pal saying that it’ll take 3 to 5 business days. Thanks. For some reason I find confidence in your response.
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

This is the answer I got before he abruptly disappeared again.

https://prnt.sc/s02do2

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525av
Contributor
Contributor
So a live agent on chat room said he's an actual person when I asked him. He said their policy is 3-5 days. He said they are in the process of releasing funds.. No solid answers, so who knows when it will be there.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525av
Contributor
Contributor
They told me 3-5 days it will be available in our account. Looks like that's the concensus. Oh well. I'm done even trying.
Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
That would be fine if there were anyone that used PayPal for their direct deposit that received the money in their acct... it being 4pm I haven’t heard of anyone.
Login to Me Too

robinscrazylife
Contributor
Contributor

Nope. Not how it works.

Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Service just transferred me because they didn't like what I was saying

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.