Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Joshverhelle198
Contributor
Contributor
So what do u think is gonna happen are we gonna get it I'm having same problem
Login to Me Too

robinscrazylife
Contributor
Contributor

My conversation started initially the same. Ended differently. It's on PayPal's end.

Login to Me Too

COLBY17
Contributor
Contributor
May I ask did you ever receive your stimulus. I'm like you I get extremely nervous. I am new to this and my stimulus is due to be deposited on may 20th. I know there may be a few business days to wait for clearing but other than that per the irs website my deposit date and account was shown in my get my payment tool so I am not going to deal with a bunch of unanswered questions and asking where it is and ... I did my part.
Login to Me Too

Joshverhelle198
Contributor
Contributor
Didnt receive my stimulus check after it said it was deposited in my PayPal account can anyone tell my why this is?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bb
Contributor
Contributor

anyone figure out where I money is mine aint there either 

Login to Me Too

Jzingelewicz
Contributor
Contributor

this is bullcrap soon as they do deposit this check i am out of here i cant take the run around with paypal anymore there are banks out there that are giving money to their customers before its even been approved and we cant even get ours. Im appalled  out the pure unsympathetic  attitude of the people at customer service and the fact they always tell me "I dont know" and "We cant help you at this time". people are out here losing their homes, cars and most of all their lives and continually they say we cant help you. My rent is past due and i can barely feed my kids and almost everyone i know has received  their stimulus money except for paypal people and prob a few others. but we cant help you. Paypal should be ashamed of themselves their making alot of money off this whole coronavirus ordeal and i probably shouldnt write this out of fear they may just cancel my account and make me wait on a paper check but i cant sit here no more monitoring the app hour by hour so i can fend of my landlord from evicting me and my children. Oh and by the  way Friday when Chime gave all its customers there deposits before they even were approved well they are ran by the same bank as Paypal so now you answer me "Why the problem now"?  I believe is GREED pure old ungodly GREED. Thanks Paypal I hope trump hears of this and runs you up the mill

Login to Me Too

Mpsmithabn
Contributor
Contributor
Since they turn off screenshots, I copied what Don from their help center told me Don12:19 PM PayPal is a payment processor, so we will not be able to see if the deposit is pending like banks can. Our deposits into the PayPal system batch throughout the day. This means your deposit can show up into your account at any hour up until 8pm PST. The nature of this type of check is also different from your tax return. Just know that if it does state you are going to receive the funds on the IRS site, you will be receiving them. Your account will let you know when it is deposited. It looks like you stepped away from our conversation. That's ok! When you reply wel connect your message to the next available Customer Support team member if the previous Team Member is not available. This conversation has been closed.
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sure there will be a class action lawsuit against them. They are probably holding billions of dollars of govt money now and the interest on a week or two alone is probably enough for all their CEOs to retire on.
Login to Me Too

ccharles1
Contributor
Contributor
What is wrong with them?
Login to Me Too

AdamBarbarian
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal advertised free check cashing. Govt IRS payments are 100% legitimate. It's a form of bait and switch. They are illegally holding billions of dollars in life support payments.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.