Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
So ive been blocked from commenting on their fb page because i told them to give us our money. Before that happened paypal said 5pm for deposits. Its now 5pm and no one has gotten theirs yet.
Login to Me Too

lStringTheoryl
Contributor
Contributor

Wow i was just reading your post earlier. Thats insane. After I clean out my paypal acct I am deleting it. 

Login to Me Too

Chicoas82
Contributor
Contributor
I litterally just got mines
Login to Me Too

Luvli90
Contributor
Contributor
So I just spent an hour going back and forth with a representative, and I quote... “PayPal has not received any payments at this time so cannot deposit anything at this time.” I was also told that “ The IRS site is probably wrong or delayed, because she doesn’t see any deposit from the IRS since my taxes in February🤦🏽‍♀️ I just don’t know.
Login to Me Too

Canex
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed. Mark my words! I’m done with them. This is my first issue with them and I’m irritated.
Login to Me Too

Dj47
Contributor
Contributor

huh one of my friends got theirs. find me on facebook <removed>

Login to Me Too

IvanSicario35
Contributor
Contributor
@Dj47 I just sent a request on fb
Login to Me Too

atthomasjr
Jack Jomar in the messenger game system just told me that the money should be available in 3 to 5 business days. I told him I think it’s time Pay Pal rethink its policies and procedures because this is ridiculous, holding out money at a time like this.
Login to Me Too

Mrhfstr
Contributor
Contributor
They so full of **bleep**. Any other time I have transactions I have no problem. No ALL OF A SUDDEN they pull this **bleep**. They have been around longer than Chime and Chime customers received theirs. The purpose of this card is to eliminate the bank process of 5 to 7 business days.
Login to Me Too

Amylee71
Contributor
Contributor
They tell me on "Get My Payment" that i do not exist but yet i have emails stating that they accepted it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.