Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

smartyj21
Contributor
Contributor
After waiting 5+ hours for a response they said that they will process the direct deposits in 3-5 BUSINESS days. This is unacceptable.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525CB
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got a response back from the help center. My payment on IRS said it posted today, PayPal is telling me it takes 3-5 business days to post to account

Login to Me Too

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
I went on the IRS website this morning and it said that it should deposit into my PayPal account today yeah nobody has received anything and I don't understand it and nobody can get a clear answer on what's going on
Login to Me Too

Dcrawley771
Contributor
Contributor
I am waiting on a deposit from the government that is suppose to be there today April 15. But not here. UGH 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Login to Me Too

bbrookins81
Contributor
Contributor
Have you been able to contact anyone through PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Anaflo
Contributor
Contributor
No response yet!
Login to Me Too

mouse40118
Contributor
Contributor
don't have mine either
Login to Me Too

MMartin520
Contributor
Contributor
I might not know when my money is coming but what I do know is when it does I’m never using PayPal again. People trusted you with their government life line money and you pretty much held the money hostage. Someone should really call the government and complain. People depending on this stimulus to survive and I’m hearing 1-5 days ? That’s not acceptable.. The government made our money available for us today.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525az
Contributor
Contributor
It says my stimulus will be deposited today to my PayPal account but I have yet to received it??
Login to Me Too

Akelling44
Contributor
Contributor
They say we gotta wait 3-5 business days for it to be in the account. I think thats b.s.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.