Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Mpeeples87
Contributor
Contributor
Please keep me posted in when somebody gets theres so called direct deposited and I will do the same...most importantly stay safe and no unnecessary human contact...the human race depends on it...remember 2 infinity and beyond...stay thirsty my friends
Login to Me Too

WhiteMinorityCO
Contributor
Contributor
I am waiting for direct deposit in my PayPal as well. Just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. The “Get my payment” tool on the IRS website says that it’s scheduled to deposit on April 15,2020. Nothing so far.
Login to Me Too

Linamina1
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I’m doing all that waiting also.. should be there tomorrow. But today would be awesome.
Login to Me Too

Jp0416
Contributor
Contributor
When I called the info I got was that direct deposits are done daily in batches all the way up til 8pm. I think we will all get our payments by the end of the day or by tomorrow, it's alot of volume for them so it may be delayed, and they are working with less staff none the less. I'm waiting and trying to be patient but d*** I need my money!!
Login to Me Too

Sade30
Contributor
Contributor
When will the stimulus check post if I was suppose to receive it today.
Login to Me Too

Monicar888
No I have not and I used my checking from my PayPal account on my taxes . So where is our money at ?
Login to Me Too

Tc34
Contributor
Contributor
IRS website says it was deposited to the bank but it's not on my card?? What's going on?
Login to Me Too

Jaywhy402
New Community Member
Curious if anyone has been able to get ahold of customer service for PayPal? I'm yet to receive my stimulus money and it says that it should be there on the IRS website
Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
Customer service is closed due to Covid-19. 🙄 If fast food is essential, then financial institutions should be.
Login to Me Too

Jsad1976
Contributor
Contributor
IRS says I get deposit today where is my deposit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.