Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed - PayPal is totally a scam. 

Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

Don't you just love how this issue is marked "SOLVED"

As if the rep did anything other than copy/paste from a KB...

Login to Me Too

Dj47
Contributor
Contributor

i sent a tweet to the us treasury and irs

Login to Me Too

Dj47
Contributor
Contributor

this is what i just got

PayPal Virtual Agent

8:55 AM

Please send us a detailed message below and an agent will respond as soon as possible. If you have a related transaction ID, date, and amount, please include it here.

Dje <removed>

8:56 AM

irs said that i should have my refund today, where is it

Our agent will respond to your message within an hour.

You are now connected to Catherine

Catherine

12:44 PM

Hi! You've reached Catherine from PayPal Chat Support Team. I see that you need help with your account. I'll be glad to help you resolve this problem. Please allow me a few minutes to review your account.

Hi Dje, I know that you are expecting for the funds to show up today. Once the payment is sent, it normally takes 3-5 days to show up in your account.

Hope this helps

It looks like you stepped away from our conversation. That's ok!  connect your message to the next available Customer Support team member if the previous Team Member is not available.

Our agent will respond to your message within an hour.

Login to Me Too

Winchestermcfly
Contributor
Contributor
Almost the same message i got from the message center but i was also told there was no pending deposits and i sent a screenshot of the irs website saying my payment was deposited into my paypal account today and was also told to contact irs.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah good call. Chat "expert" literally said she doesnt know anything and its will be 3 to 5 days before anything shows up if anything shows up and then closed the chat on me.
Login to Me Too

IvanSicario35
Contributor
Contributor
***THIS IS WHAT PAYPAL DM ME, AFTER ASKING SO MANY QUESTION ABOUT MY MONEY**** I am afraid, PayPal doesn't have the specific information currently. As per IRS has mentioned on their website, for security reasons, the IRS plans to mail a letter about the economic impact payment to the taxpayer’s last known address within 15 days after the payment is paid. The letter will provide information on how the payment was made and how to report any failure to receive the payment. If a taxpayer is ensured they’re receiving a legitimate letter,
Login to Me Too

Winchestermcfly
Contributor
Contributor
Wow. This is so crazy. Im done with paypal after this ever gets resolved.
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

(CLASSY PAYPAL IS RESOLVING ALL THESE TICKETS)

(BUT THEY ARE TOO LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR **bleep** AND POST SOMETHING OTHER THAN **bleep** BOUND SMOKE)

(I SUSPECT PAYPAL WILL HOLD ONTO FUNDS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE TO ACCRUE INTEREST AND POTENTIALLY SELL ACCESS TO FUNDS TO DEBT AGENCIES)

(WHAT COULD WE DO? YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I HAVEN'T SEEN? EQUIFAX SETTLEMENT....)

Greetings - Unfortunately, PayPal will be of no assistance to you in this. PayPal has not deposited any COVID 19 stimulus funds.

100's of people have wasted their morning on hold/chat/this pitiful forum.

PayPal will tell you to call the bank that sent you the funds, and then blame Wells Fargo.

I humbly encourage you to get on social media and share your experience. There are plenty other banks with castly better support. Chime..., USAA....NFCU.... GTEFCU....

Login to Me Too

IvanSicario35
Contributor
Contributor
@deansene this is so true!!! N you’re right WTF happen to the Equifax situation cuz my case pending on that also 😂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.