Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Vwharris16
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue.
Login to Me Too

robinscrazylife
Contributor
Contributor

I'm about to update my original post with a chat from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Brianna93
New Community Member
I have not received my money, IRS have got my correct info all I want to know is where is my deposit?
Login to Me Too

djstevefog
Contributor
Contributor

Same here as of 1:09 PM EST. 

I checked the IRS site and it shows my paypal account number as where it was scheduled to be sent.

My brothers who use Chase bank already have the funds in their account.

Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor
Greetings - Unfortunately, PayPal will be of no assistance to you in this. PayPal has not deposited any COVID 19 stimulus funds.

100's of people have wasted their morning on hold/chat/this pitiful forum.

PayPal will tell you to call the bank that sent you the funds, and then blame Wells Fargo.

I humbly encourage you to get on social media and share your experience. There are plenty other banks with castly better support. Chime..., USAA....NFCU.... GTEFCU....
Login to Me Too

JulieD2
Contributor
Contributor
Same. BUT, I did receive my tax return in February, to paypal with no problem, so I wonder why this is an issue.. ?
Login to Me Too

reed92
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received payment yet as of 10am 4/15/2020

Login to Me Too

Tlc88
New Community Member
Nothing yet. It’s 12:12
Login to Me Too

reed92
Contributor
Contributor

As ive heard but hasn't been confirmed since cant get threw to anyone at paypal could take til the end of the business day to show funds in account. Im in California and they said by 5pm. if anyone receives theres please post time of when was in account thank you

Login to Me Too

Lila2006
Contributor
Contributor
When they delivered my federal refund for 2019 back in February I to was worried. So I called them and they told me they have all day that day to deposit my refund. I didn’t get my refund until 8pm that night they said I would get it. I think it’s the same for the stimulus checks. They have all day to deposit it the day they tell you. I am still waiting for mine as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.