Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525av
Contributor
Contributor
I literally just got off the phone and they said the call center is closed. It first says the call times are longer but when you get transferred and it rings another message says : " due to corona virus safety precautions the customer service line is closed" its not fear mongering its facts
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
I called that number this morning and I too heard the recording about long wait times. However once you continue to hold past that recording an additional message comes on saying due to covid 19 the call center is closed. Until you’ve physically spoken to someone, the call center is closed.
Login to Me Too

Mdaviss76
Contributor
Contributor
People said be lookin out for are deposits on the checks about 5pm so we will see !
Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
I just got off the phone as well, and I can confirm. The call centers are closed.
Login to Me Too

MMartin520
Contributor
Contributor
I saw in a different thread that someone spoke to a chat rep and they said we have to wait 3-5 days to receive our money when everyone else who doesn’t use paypal got their money today. If this is true it’s totally not professional and I’ll have to think about ever using PayPal again in the future.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525av
Contributor
Contributor
I have chatted with a couple " reps" and they give alot of false information and inaccurate information. I don't see why it would take that long. When I got direct deposit from my payroll I would get paid the day of payday every time. I'm not sure why it would take that long although it's possible. I have a good feeling that everyone will have it before 8 pm EST.
Login to Me Too

GoodVibes0604
Contributor
Contributor
I saw that comment too. Those are just standard direct deposit terms though. The government sent the direct deposits on Friday. 3-5 business days would be today- Friday technically. My opinion is so many services like paypal, chime, etc we’re begging to work with the government on making it allowed for people to receive their stimulus checks through them. It is incredibly disappointing that all over services including third parties can be organized enough to make sure their people received their money today and PayPal (that’s been around for years!) can somehow mess this up for their customers and consumers. I recommend paypal to so many, after this I will refrain. Completely disappointed.
Login to Me Too

MMartin520
Contributor
Contributor
You can now check where is your money on the IRS website and it says it was deposited in my account today like 80 million other Americans. Why is PayPal the only provider that hasn’t released the money to their clients? On top of that the customer service is shut down and they haven’t spoken out about this.
Login to Me Too

wesdawg88
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, the rep said that. I can send over all the information I have from twitter. I asked them via twitter, if they had any updates, they told me to DM them I did and they basically told me (even after I told them that it had BEEN DEPOSITED ACCORDING TO THE IRS WEBSITE) that i'd need to wait 3-5 BUISNESS DAYS. Even though paypal says that in most cases they would "get paid 2 days faster!" psh yeah right... this has been the biggest **bleep** show i have ever seen.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bc
Contributor
Contributor
Will our tax refund and stimulus money payment be credited to our accounts?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.