Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

CWildman
Contributor
Contributor

According to this thread on Reddit where users are reporting from their banks, Paypal started showing pending deposits yesterday. Hopefully, by the 15th, they'll be processed.  https://www.reddit.com/r/stimuluscheck/comments/fypstg/confirmed_bank_megathread/ 

Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

How is that going for you?

Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor
THIS IS THE BS I RECEIVED - PAYPAL IS HOLDING ONTO THE MONEY TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS.
PAYPAL IS ALSO LIKELY ATTEMPTING TO SELL YOUR MONEY TO DEBT COLLECTORS. 

Hi. Welcome to the community. There are so many possible reasons why the funds are on hold. First, it could be for the security of your account and money, that PayPal as your payment processor needs to review your account and the account of where the funds are coming. Secondly, if the funds was sent as Goods and Services. (if you are a seller) Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQs here. Thank you for your patience. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Hope this helps. Stay safe

Login to Me Too

CourtneyB1986
Contributor
Contributor
The chat rep just told me 3 to 5 days😒
Login to Me Too

Starlena_96

mine is scheduled to be deposited today and nothing yet.

Login to Me Too

AmyBrooke0207
Contributor
Contributor
I filed my taxes using PayPal and received it the day they said. Still haven’t receive the economic impact payment. What is going on this time? My taxes were more than this stim check! This makes no sense!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bc
Contributor
Contributor

Are the stimulus and tax returns loading onto our personal and business cards?

Login to Me Too

_nikki
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Temp20230525bc,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Funds that are deposited into your PayPal account will be available in your PayPal balance. If the card that you are referring to is the PayPal Cash MasterCard/PayPal Business Debit MasterCard, you should be able to access the funds directly using that card.

Hope this helps. Take care!

Nikki 

Login to Me Too

Tc34
Contributor
Contributor
How can you employees reply to this but not where our stimulus relief is???? This is the worst time to take your time to deposit this to our cards as many if not ALL OF THE USA needs every dime we have! Not ONE employee has offered to give us any feed back. I see a lawsuit of some kind in the near future. I can't speak for the rest of the people but I'm sure they feel as un valued as I do being your customer.
Login to Me Too

Mamabear5oh3
Contributor
Contributor
Lawsuit indeed. Count me in. *raises hand*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.