Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor

If the order status is "Pending", your order has been received by the seller, but your payment has not yet been processed.

For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order. For purchases of goods, many sellers will complete the payment when they are ready to ship your purchase. For some purchases, such as services, rentals, or hotel stays, the seller will complete the payment after your purchase is fully delivered.

Login to Me Too

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Welcome to the community! To see the status of the payment all you need to do is look for the original transaction in either your recent activity or in your transaction history log. Wait a few days to see if PayPal marks the transfer as complete, this means PayPal has processed your transfer request. If not, they'll cancel or decline the transfer if there is an issue.   Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

tonishugart
Contributor
Contributor

after i receive email about stimulus check how long before i receive my deposit

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tonishugart 

Who did you get the email from? It should be rather instant or no different from receiving your IRS tax refund. Once processed, your refund will automatically be added into your PayPal Cash Plus balance. An email will be sent to you notifying that your refund has been received. Or, you can check your balance online, via the mobile app. PayPal currently does not have a different time specified for the stimulus checks as its just like any other direct deposit transaction.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CWildman
Contributor
Contributor

What sort of email did you get?

Login to Me Too

tonishugart
Contributor
Contributor

i got message from paypal saying since my tax refund had been direct deposited to paypal they have notice im likely to receive covd-19 payment and if so it will be directly deposited into my paypal account and will be available as soon as i see it in my account! no big deal just was wondering if that meant they had news from irs about stimulus checks and when they are due to be deposited like everybody else i m patiently waiting! thanks

Login to Me Too

Chiisimportant
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same email yesterday and the irs website said it deposited my check on my paypal today but still not one red cent...
Login to Me Too

CWildman
Contributor
Contributor

According to the Reddit thread here https://www.reddit.com/r/stimuluscheck/comments/fypstg/confirmed_bank_megathread/ some Paypal users are reporting a pending deposit in their accounts. Please update here if you have received any sort of deposit or notification. Hopefully, we won't have to wait much longer. I'm just wondering if this pending deposit was only for those with an avg income below 10k for the first wave or if we will all get them around the same time. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

kernmash30
Contributor
Contributor
Im trying to be patient but i was told its sent its my account or the bank. No pending transaction. With my tax refund when they said it was deposited to my account 24 hours later it was in my account with out a problem. Well they say it was sent yesterday that its my bank i am waiting on. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

It has nothing to do with your average income if that is what he is trying to base it on. I don't fall in that category

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.