Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

LostWorld
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having same problem haven't received mine yet neither hopefully later or tommorow folks
Login to Me Too

Cdffnkol
Contributor
Contributor
Yes that’s what I’m thinking as well
Login to Me Too

Boo444444
Contributor
Contributor
Mines said today too I guess cause it’s short staff probably later today
Login to Me Too

LostWorld
Contributor
Contributor
Right I believe that is the case too folks
Login to Me Too

RysMomma
Contributor
Contributor
I have put a request in at 6am and cant get.anyone in the chat. They always respond. This is BS I know people who.got theirs Saturday at 12am with walmart money card or other places paypal has failed us amd the worst part is that they wanted to run ALL these payments for the IRS when you couldn't even cover a fraction of them!
Login to Me Too

Cdffnkol
Contributor
Contributor
Right a lot of ppl i know already got theirs. My mom got hers this morning. I don’t know what’s going on with PayPal but hopefully we will see our money later!
Login to Me Too

RachB38
Contributor
Contributor
They replied to my message and acted like they didnt know anything I asked him to report it to management
Login to Me Too

RysMomma
Contributor
Contributor
I sent them the screen shot from the IRS they haven't even temper to reply to me
Login to Me Too

RachB38
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same supposedly he would notify management it looks like this has happened before and some people were waiting for days!! I hope that won't be the case this time.
Login to Me Too

RachB38
Contributor
Contributor
Good news guys!! This is the message I just got from paypal. Welcome back Rachael. We have been advised that the deposits are occurring in batches throughout the day. Therefore, just keep on eye on your account for the deposit to appear
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.