Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Dj47
Contributor
Contributor

whats the number to paypal and wells fargo

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
Dj47, idk but they are both giving conflicting info. Wells fargo says that pay pal is holding it and they cant force them to give it to us, while ive heard pay pal is saying wells fargo is down (which is false because people in here have called).
Login to Me Too

Dj47
Contributor
Contributor

hell i will try calling both and then report them to bbb and irs. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bs
Contributor
Contributor
Seems like a lot of card services are working in a delay to actually deposit these funds into accounts. Unless you have an actual legit banking institution you most likely haven’t gotten yours yet. At least that’s what I’m starting to gather reading through all other social media.
Login to Me Too

Alexh09
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I’ve been reading too, and I think we’re all gonna be a few days behind
Login to Me Too

Chicoas82
Contributor
Contributor
That’s not true. A lot of these prepaid people have gotten theirs . CHIME, NETSPEND, CARD. COM. PayPal is on **bleep** that’s it that’s all .
Login to Me Too

IvanSicario35
Contributor
Contributor
The news said that those were advances and not the actual check itself. That’s why Chime and others got there’s so early
Login to Me Too

Dj47
Contributor
Contributor

https://downdetector.com/status/paypal/ 

this site said said it would be 8p

Login to Me Too

IvanSicario35
Contributor
Contributor
I pray that links info confirming your statement is accurate, and not PayPal just being funny
Login to Me Too

Sasha719
Contributor
Contributor

This is a message I just got from Paypal..  What is this may arrive crap?  It better arrive!

With Direct Deposits we process them in batches throughout the day. If it was sent out today then it may arrive into your account by the end of the day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.