Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
Were did you read that. I hope it loads sometime today.
Login to Me Too

Chiisimportant
Contributor
Contributor
This is terrible
Login to Me Too

Sasha719
Contributor
Contributor

I find it funny that they say they are posting the deposits in waves but I have yet to find one person who has received their deposit and it's 11:45 am EST.

Login to Me Too

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly. Like it should take this long to deposit money . Now I’m started to get a lil frustrated because this is unprofessional
Login to Me Too

Dj47
Contributor
Contributor

how is some people getting through to paypal but when i try it says its closed

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
Dj47, i cant post the saved pics of my chat with an agent but she said theres no deposit to my account and was asking for info i wouldnt know. I blatently asked if they were stealing money and she stopped responding
Login to Me Too

Dj47
Contributor
Contributor

there isnt a deposit either in mine. 

https://downdetector.com/status/paypal/ someone said it be there by 8, im on twitter looking, if i have to ill call irs

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
Someone needs to be fired over this **bleep**. Ive got 2 kids one on the way my buisness has been shut down for a month, husband is going on 3 weeks. Havent gotten unemployment yet, taxes are held up for a review (doesnt effect stimulus) and cant get through to DHS for any type of benefit. Paycheck to paycheck only works if your getting a PAYCHECK
Login to Me Too

Canex
Contributor
Contributor
I literally just got done talking to an agent as well in message center and he kept stating the obvious like DUH you don’t see anything. I told him I’m starting to think you guys are a scam. I KNOW IRS deposited my money I don’t need to “contact the sender” then I left a review. This is bad business smh
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.