Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

deansene
Contributor
Contributor
THIS IS THE BS I RECEIVED
Welcome to the community. There are so many possible reasons why the funds are on hold. First, it could be for the security of your account and money, that PayPal as your payment processor needs to review your account and the account of where the funds are coming. Secondly, if the funds was sent as Goods and Services. (if you are a seller) Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQs here. Thank you for your patience. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Hope this helps. Stay safe

Login to Me Too

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
Too bad customer service is closed and we still haven't received our money
Login to Me Too

ROBERTPARSON1
Contributor
Contributor
Ole lady's CHIME account 2 days EARLY My pay pal account 2 days late and not looking good
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bn
Contributor
Contributor
What are the time waves
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
Kailion, the waves are irrelevant in this situation. Irs is releasing stimulus money in "waves" starting with lowest income and working their way up. Has absolutely nothing to do with why we are not seeing our deposits.
Login to Me Too

Sdbull51
Contributor
Contributor
Bull cause my mother's boyfriend is Rich and he got his today.
Login to Me Too

Alexh09
Contributor
Contributor
So we are getting our checks their just slow?
Login to Me Too

JoslinRenee
Contributor
Contributor
i got a email saying i may get a check but ive got nothing since monday
Login to Me Too

RysMomma
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know when someone actually gets their money. And why does someone have time at PayPal George and solve these threads but not to do their 🤬 job and release our money
Login to Me Too

RysMomma
Contributor
Contributor
Not solved not even relevant paypal isnt allowed to deposit anything in waves that's withholding government funds which is illegal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.