Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
Ya i called last week like Friday maybe and they was closed. But apparently a lot of people are having the same problem.
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

We are all in the same boat. No one has received their stimulus check. I encourage to get on Social Media and let loose.

Many of us have called Wells Fargo. Many have spent hours on hold/chat with PayPal.

PayPal is just **bleep** the pooch.

You must love this PayPal tweet ----- SURE, SEND YOUR MONEY TO US, THEN WE WILL SIT ON IT, NOT ANSWER YOUR CALLS, CHATS, TWEETS, FB'S... AND YOU GET NOTHING.

MEANWHILE, PAYPAL is COLLECTING INTEREST.

Apr 12

You can choose to send your #stimulus payment directly to your PayPal Cash Plus account using Direct Deposit. Just follow these steps:

Login to Me Too

Tiffyk
Contributor
Contributor
A lot of people on Facebook are already complaining about it. This is ridiculous, they should at least answer the messages people are sending. I sent a message hours ago and I know I won't get a response, this is why I stopped getting my direct deposit deposits on my PayPal, I open a chime account right after I got my taxes. I stopped using PayPal because I don't like their service and this is not the first problem I've had from them
Login to Me Too

Katieduress
Contributor
Contributor
Ok if that is the case i use paypal card to get my postmates income and they have instant deposit avail i have transferred money 3 times today and received it but cannot get my stimulus which was also sent today so i can have my money but postmates money usually less tha’n $40 goe instantly im fkn irate
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bn
Contributor
Contributor
Currently opening up me a new checking account with BBVA **bleep** you paypal !! Count for freaking days !
Login to Me Too

Eman88
New Community Member
Irs say my check is being deposited to day but nothing yet on my pay pal and I don't know why
Login to Me Too

elyayers
Contributor
Contributor
Me too and I’m extremely irritated. PayPal should have given us our money by now
Login to Me Too

Boya4
Contributor
Contributor
It says the money was sent to my account but when I look it says nothing is there. When will I get it, what steps to I take, because no one’s answering the customer server line
Login to Me Too

elyayers
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. It says the IRS sent a payment scheduled to be available April 15th to my account but of course PayPal hasn’t made my funds available yet... apparently PayPal makes funds available in waves up until 8pm. So hopefully it happens soon
Login to Me Too

RachelLyn
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who didn't see their deposit earlier seeing it now? I have been checking all day and still have not seen it. I would feel like this is a satisfactory solution if someone can verify it's validity. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.