Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus check

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Stimulus check

Bottom line - paypal is marking these tickets SOLVED while 100's of thousands of PayPal customers have not been distributed their funds.

Highlighted
Contributor

whats the number to paypal and wells fargo

Highlighted
Contributor

Dj47, idk but they are both giving conflicting info. Wells fargo says that pay pal is holding it and they cant force them to give it to us, while ive heard pay pal is saying wells fargo is down (which is false because people in here have called).
Highlighted
Contributor

hell i will try calling both and then report them to bbb and irs. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Seems like a lot of card services are working in a delay to actually deposit these funds into accounts. Unless you have an actual legit banking institution you most likely haven’t gotten yours yet. At least that’s what I’m starting to gather reading through all other social media.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I’ve been reading too, and I think we’re all gonna be a few days behind
Highlighted
Contributor

That’s not true. A lot of these prepaid people have gotten theirs . CHIME, NETSPEND, CARD. COM. PayPal is on **bleep** that’s it that’s all .
Highlighted
Contributor

The news said that those were advances and not the actual check itself. That’s why Chime and others got there’s so early
Highlighted
Contributor

https://downdetector.com/status/paypal/ 

this site said said it would be 8p

Highlighted
Contributor

I pray that links info confirming your statement is accurate, and not PayPal just being funny