Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Chicoas82
Contributor
Contributor
Wells Fargo told me there’s nothing they can do . Although pay pal banks with them I guess it’s a different operating system they use as far as releasing funds . She said they cannot force PayPal to release any funds
Login to Me Too

ZombieWanKanobi
Contributor
Contributor
I wear a size XL
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
Its already all over their fb page, so far from what im reading absolutely no one has gotten any money at all. No stimulus, no direct deposits, accounts are being disabled or closed randomly, no one can reach anyone for anything.
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

I am not shocked that this is PayPal's performance.

The least PayPal could do is stop blowing smoke.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
On their fb page if you comment more than once or they respond to you with automated messages more than once you get a threatening message saying they wont tollerate repetitive posts or comments. Once all deposits go through and we get our money, if we get our money, im done. During a pandemic when people have been out of work, going on a month or more for some myself included, and they arnt releasing anyones money for anything. Yeah its time to find another way to bank cause this is jist pure bull****!!
Login to Me Too

Alexh09
Contributor
Contributor
So do you guys think their gonna give us our money anytime soon?
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

No, they will not. PayPal will hold onto this money. PayPal will steal this money from us. 

Until I see otherwise...

Login to Me Too

Alexh09
Contributor
Contributor
You saying they’ll steal it there’s no way ! I got on here for help and honestly some of you guys aren’t making it no better🤦🏾‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
If you havent grasped the fact that no one knows whats going on and were all sharing info that we are getting then be my guest to try another thread because they are all saying the same thing. So i guess good luck to you.
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

Bottom line - paypal is marking these tickets SOLVED while 100's of thousands of PayPal customers have not been distributed their funds.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.