Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Stimulus check

Has anyone got theirs??
Highlighted
Contributor

THIS IS THE BS I RECEIVED
Hi. Welcome to the community. There are so many possible reasons why the funds are on hold. First, it could be for the security of your account and money, that PayPal as your payment processor needs to review your account and the account of where the funds are coming. Secondly, if the funds was sent as Goods and Services. (if you are a seller) Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQs here. Thank you for your patience. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Hope this helps. Stay safe

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am LIVID that we have not received our funds for this yet. Wells fargo can be such a joke sometimes. Everyone should have already gotten their money but nope, once again nothing

Highlighted
Contributor

We need to calm wells fargo
Highlighted
Contributor

I totally agree - PayPal is sitting on their **bleep**, maximizing profits, using our money for interest. They are likely trying to sell our money to debt collectors. EVEN POP UP OVER NIGHT, FAKE CLAIM DEBT COLLECTORS.

We have 251 people in our company across the US who will no longer be banking with PayPal.

BTW, not a single one has received their stimulus check. 

Highlighted

I received a notification of it being in my account. Then when I went to check it, it wasn’t there anymore
Highlighted
Contributor

I am not shocked that this is PayPal's performance.

The least PayPal could do is stop blowing smoke.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Stimulus checks

Does anybody if you can receive ur stimulus check with pay pal.. I had my taxes this year set up with pay pal direct deposit
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Stimulus checks

@Tina022420 

Yes, there is nothing else you need to do if your PayPal direct deposit was used on your taxes this year. It's up to when the gov. sends it and if one is eligible to even receive the payment according to IRS policies.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Highlighted
New Community Member

Economic impact payment/ Stimulus check

When will the stimulus check post if I was suppose to receive it today.