Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus check

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Stimulus check

Irs site says mine was deposited today as well and I still don't have it in my PayPal account either?
Highlighted
Contributor

That is correct - I filed this year. No changes to DD information. 

PayPal is just dragging their **bleep**.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

I have not received it yet, however, other banks have funded stimulus checks. 

PayPal seems to be dragging **bleep** .... I guess the checks must be hand keyed while C-Level PayPal..... 

Highlighted
Contributor

Filled mine this year and says suppose to be deposited but even the main Branch of PayPal bank direct deposit is temporarly closed
Highlighted
Contributor

The IRS says they sent mine to my account today but when I messaged PayPal they don't see anything... I'm getting **bleep**
Highlighted
Contributor

I 'love'  how these topics are being closed as 'solved'  - - could not be further from the truth.

My payroll arrived on time this AM. 

Silly question - Is PayPal so poorly managed that they were not aware of this 'activity' ---- Golly, I know India is on lockdown... shocker you are limited on staff.

Highlighted
Contributor

My payroll came in about 4 and half hours after in normally does. Still.no sign of my stimulus payment even though the IRS website tells me mine was deposited today??
Highlighted
Contributor

waves? why?
Highlighted
Contributor

Is it just me or are these comments showing up as like 550am when its 900am? 904 where im at right now.
Highlighted
Contributor

It’s 8:15 am here
Highlighted
Contributor

Still nothing ---- I applied 2.5 weeks ago- Hope we all get it... Have NOT received my Stimulus either... it's coming May 1