Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

CharlesH24
Contributor
Contributor
So has anyone here gotten it? I know there sending in waves but I thought the first wave was direct deposit was the first wave?
Login to Me Too

Charismag69
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS portal said my deposit was scheduled for today, the 15th. Still isn't there. Same boat as you. Left more confused than anything 😞
Login to Me Too

Bryanr1919
Contributor
Contributor
Same as you
Login to Me Too

delishac
New Community Member
i checked the IRS website & was told my check would deposit on today, April 15th.. but still i see nothing? then you guys turn your phones off instead of answering peoples questions & thats how you get a **bleep**ing lawsuit. so get me my **bleep**ing money.
Login to Me Too

Krystie_101
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone using PayPal received their stimulus payment via direct deposit? My bills are falling behind. My job is closed and I’m definitely depending on it right now. Please help!
Login to Me Too

Alexh09
Contributor
Contributor
This is what a representative told me Alexandria, I would like to inform you that if funds has been disbursed from IRS department deposits would take 3-5 days to reflect in the account. It seems it has not hit our account yet.
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

I WILL TELL YOU THE TIME THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION PASSES OVER MY HEAD.

HOW ABOUT PAYPAL JUST ADMIT THEY ARE HOLDING ONTO MONEY FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE TO EARN AS MUCH INTEREST AS POSSIBLE?

GET YOU GOLFING C-LEVEL TO ANSWER THE PHONES.

DO NOT MARK THIS AS SOLVED UNTIL YOU ANSWER IT. 

Login to Me Too

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Welcome to the community. There are so many possible reasons why the funds are on hold. First, it could be for the security of your account and money, that PayPal as your payment processor needs to review your account and the account of where the funds are coming. Secondly, if the funds was sent as Goods and Services. (if you are a seller) Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQs here. Thank you for your patience. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Hope this helps. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

EEEEEEEEEER
Contributor
Contributor
This doesn't help norepinephrine does it explain why you guys are ignoring so many of your customers and not giving us the full information that we need. You guy need to get on it fast before you have more and more people complaining and leavingyou for another bank service.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am inquiring about a direct deposit from the irs stimulus program. Last year I had my tax refund deposited to my paypal personal premier account. However, just recently I switched to a business account. When I switched I believe all my banking routing numbers changed, right? Actually, the business account doesn't allow for direct deposit. So I am wondering how I will get my stimulus check? I went on the irs website this morning and they said they sent my stimulus check to my previous bank account number from paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.