Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Tiffers20
Contributor
Contributor
I got mine but my boyfriend who used PayPal for his deposit hasn’t.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ay
Contributor
Contributor
There's a tool on the IRS website now, so u can track ur stimulus check. I used the tool, it said my money was set up to be direct deposited into my PayPal account. I still haven't seen anything showing, even a pending deposit? From what I can see on here, nobody else has received theirs either. This is ridiculous and the fact that we can't even speak to a PayPal customer service rep. Is not cool.
Login to Me Too

cahoward
Contributor
Contributor
Irs site says mine was deposited today as well and I still don't have it in my PayPal account either?
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

That is correct - I filed this year. No changes to DD information. 

PayPal is just dragging their **bleep**.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

I have not received it yet, however, other banks have funded stimulus checks. 

PayPal seems to be dragging **bleep** .... I guess the checks must be hand keyed while C-Level PayPal..... 

Login to Me Too

Ashrain19
Contributor
Contributor
Filled mine this year and says suppose to be deposited but even the main Branch of PayPal bank direct deposit is temporarly closed
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525aq
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS says they sent mine to my account today but when I messaged PayPal they don't see anything... I'm getting **bleep**
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

I 'love'  how these topics are being closed as 'solved'  - - could not be further from the truth.

My payroll arrived on time this AM. 

Silly question - Is PayPal so poorly managed that they were not aware of this 'activity' ---- Golly, I know India is on lockdown... shocker you are limited on staff.

Login to Me Too

Zappata
Contributor
Contributor
My payroll came in about 4 and half hours after in normally does. Still.no sign of my stimulus payment even though the IRS website tells me mine was deposited today??
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor
waves? why?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
Is it just me or are these comments showing up as like 550am when its 900am? 904 where im at right now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.