Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Kfuentes
Contributor
Contributor
Check on money in...
Login to Me Too

Sallyparks15
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly. Mine says April 15 on the IRS website and still nothing from this PayPal . WE NEED OUR MONEY PAYPAL
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

I have not received it yet, however, other banks have funded stimulus checks. 

PayPal seems to be dragging **bleep** .... I guess the checks must be hand keyed while C-Level PayPal..... 

Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

Would be nice to know when the check will be deposited.... "waves" .... can we be more precise? No, PayPal will not commit to customer service.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bi
Contributor
Contributor
"Waves" person misunderstood the question. Yes the irs was sending them out in waves but it has nothing to do with why they are not showing up in our accounts when they have been deposited today. But i agree PayPal is lagging somewhere because other banks have released the $ already.
Login to Me Too

Chicoas82
Contributor
Contributor
You can’t call either , the lines cuts off or it appears to be busy 🤬🤬 . They will lose ALOT of customers for this bs
Login to Me Too

Canex
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly !!
Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor
THIS IS THE BS I RECEIVED

Hi. Welcome to the community. There are so many possible reasons why the funds are on hold. First, it could be for the security of your account and money, that PayPal as your payment processor needs to review your account and the account of where the funds are coming. Secondly, if the funds was sent as Goods and Services. (if you are a seller) Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQs here. Thank you for your patience. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Hope this helps. Stay safe

Login to Me Too

deansene
Contributor
Contributor

i CONCUR - PAYPAL/WELLS FARGO IS JUST DRAGGING **bleep** JUST MAXIMIZE INTEREST

Login to Me Too

IvanSicario35
Contributor
Contributor
So I guess they’re going to keep playing with peoples money and don’t hit the button
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.