Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Temp20230525DG
Contributor
Contributor
How to file dispute ....n I've got cash card on its way hopefully that'll help...thanks for the feedback
Login to Me Too

Ejane509
Contributor
Contributor
Hey how did you file a dispute? This is getting old.. need any help I can get Anyone has any info from the irs to talk to a real person..
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
That's what happened to me. Mine was supposed to deposit on April 30th. Im still waiting. I've talked to numerous "customer service representatives" and different "departments"! First it was 3-5 business day wait, then the trace, and one said something about a 1 to 2 pay period wait. I'm so angry! I think we all know that either PayPal or wells fargo, or any combination, whom services they use, are lining their pockets, while the getten is good. I filed a complaint thru the consumer financial protection bureau https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/getting-started/ I even sent a "tip" to a local TV investigator. I'm running out of ideas and am sitting here almost penniless! Frustrated! And immense fear that this is some scam on a big scale! Does anyone have any other ideas? I say let's find an attorney or send Trump a letter/email. Or both. I bet he'd love to make an example out of them. He was very passionate when speaking about people price gauging and trying to profit and taking advantage of the situation. Something needs to happen like yesterday! Why not give the president the opportunity to show us exactly what he meant when he said that speech. My only other option and idea is hitchhiking to wherever their offices are! That's about the only thought that makes me smile these days. What about everyone else? How many of us are there? I'm 1...
Login to Me Too

Chelle43
Contributor
Contributor
No and it says mine was deposited on April 30th and no trace of it
Login to Me Too

biggjoej2003
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ask pay pal to put a trace on it?
Login to Me Too

Nw1989559
Contributor
Contributor
I've been waiting since April 30th. And still nothing. PayPal is probably the worst trashy site ever. I will never ever use this piece of crap service again
Login to Me Too

Canex
Contributor
Contributor
True, but if you check irs.gov/eip and enter your information. It will let you know when you got your check. And I got mine today in addition to my paycheck, however with PayPal.... I don’t see my deposits
Login to Me Too

Chicoas82
Contributor
Contributor
Mines says today as well and still NOTHING
Login to Me Too

Mine says today too and still nothing ... Does anyone know if its coming later. I tried calling PAYPAL but there CLOSED???

Login to Me Too

Tiffers20
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been holding on the chat for 30 minutes so far. Everyone I know including myself received the payment this morning except for my boyfriend who used PayPal for his refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.