Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Summermorgan23
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! I wish they would hurry up and get them out to people!! I contacted PayPal employee and still no deposit! Not even a pending one.. Idk what else to do.
Login to Me Too

Summermorgan23
Contributor
Contributor
They said that you will receive an email when you have a pending deposit.
Login to Me Too

Alisha023
Contributor
Contributor
I believe paypal is doing some fraudulent things. I received an email stating I have to add funds to my account due to it being negative for me to wake up today 4/14/2020 and notice my account was now 0.00 and it stated it was a Transfer then I looked again and noticed it was switched to a correction. That’s makes no sense. I’ve been trying to get in contact with an employee from paypal for OVER 3 entire hours and NOTHING. I am supposed to receive my stimulus check on this paypal account. So I’m under the impression that is how my account is no longer negative. But no where in the app nor website does it state that I have received or payment nor is the payment on hold. I’m extremely frustrated and need to know what is going on. Any suggestions??
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alisha023 

Review your account activity closer:

Activity Balance affecting - PayPal

Select "Balance Affecting" in the second dropdown menu on top of the transactions list. To see what made your balance negative in the first place. Was there an email saying that you received an incoming direct deposit for stimulus check?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bh
Contributor
Contributor
Does anybody if you can receive ur stimulus check with pay pal.. I had my taxes this year set up with pay pal direct deposit
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230525bh 

Yes, there is nothing else you need to do if your PayPal direct deposit was used on your taxes this year. It's up to when the gov. sends it and if one is eligible to even receive the payment according to IRS policies.

Login to Me Too

Samanthawhitt15
Contributor
Contributor
When i put the direct deposit down and it asked what my financial institution was it told me that the financial institution was wells fergo bank so I’m not sure if I was supposed to put that down or not let me know if I did it wrong
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Samanthawhitt15 

Yes, PayPal's direct deposit service is through Wells Fargo bank:

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/bundle/terms

They are the custodial bank of our PayPal balance/Cash/Cash Plus accounts.

Login to Me Too

Tupoc99
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone received their checks through PayPal?

Login to Me Too

jamesrando09
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't. I was wondering the same thing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.