Stimulus Checks

WagnerCox
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Y'all, So I am wondering how long it took for people's stimulus Checks to actually reflect in their accounts after the IRS said they would be deposited on such and such date. Like mine was suppose to be deposited on April 30th, 2020 and it's May 2nd, 2020. PayPal said it can take 3-5 business days so I know today and tomorrow are not part of those days but I am curious how long everyone had to wait. How many days after the date the IRS gave you did PayPal deposit your money and make it available to you? Thanks for your time.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Jrenfrow
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was suppose to have been deposited on April 30th as well and still not there. My girlfriend has a green dot cash debit card and they scheduled hers for the 29th and it was on her card at 5am same day
Login to Me Too

del620
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was scheduled for April 15th still nothing
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I was supposed to get a deposit on 4/30. I didn't even know about the wait till 8 got on here. I think it was misleading of PayPal to offer a service, while omitting the 3-5 business days wait till we actually get it. Since when does anything surrounding money take that long to transfer, and why wasn't that info included with everything else when offering the service? Very frustrating!!!
Login to Me Too

WagnerCox
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received yours yet?
Login to Me Too

WagnerCox
Contributor
Contributor
It's May 5th and I still have not received my stimulus check even though it was direct deposited on April 30th, 2020. I don't understand why it is taking so long.
Login to Me Too

FunSizeForever
Contributor
Contributor
I still have not received mine. I think PayPal is the only financial institution that is pulling this crap. What ugliness that they are taking advantage of the circumstances. Yet not charging a "cash a check fee" to 'help" during this time of need. I didn't know you could be charged a cash a check fee for a direct deposit lol I made a formal complaint. I'll have to look for the website.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.