Stimulas deposit

Lockjaw87
Contributor
Contributor
I was told that my stimulus check would be deposited on May 13th it is almost June 1st and I still have not received nothing ..PayPal says there is no pending deposits on my account .. what do I do I've also got in a letter from the IRS stating that the direct deposit ahead in made on May 13th
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lockjaw87 

Contact the IRS:

https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance

If the payment was rejected or some other issue, the IRS will either mail your a check or a Visa debit card with the funds on it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Chris422
Contributor
Contributor
Did you figure out anything bc I'm having the same issue
Login to Me Too

Dogcat99
Contributor
Contributor

My stimulas check was deposited on 6/3/2020 but yet i don't see in my account,i have email paypal agents an demand some answer. i understand this covid=19 its out here but the agents still should be working,any one else had this situation an did you finally received your money yet?

Login to Me Too

Dogcat99
Contributor
Contributor

NO IM CONSTANTLY messaging them.hopefully the bank might have been close and thats why we have not received nothing.thats the bankcorp bank who deals with paypal card holder

Login to Me Too

Walktall90650
Contributor
Contributor
Have you finally received your deposit? I'm having the same issue too....IRS Get my payment tool states My Stimulus payment has been scheduled to be deposited on JUNE 10 and still I haven't received anything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.