how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Nmeador
Contributor
Contributor
Add my money from 2048 game app to my paypal account or a debit card
Login to Me Too

russofrank
Contributor
Contributor
Is it a scam
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@russofrank 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JustMe55
Contributor
Contributor

How are you getting paid? With our scammed money. Never trust PayPal, Amazon or Cash app again as ALL OF THEM have to know what is going on including all the game developers. So this is why Platika rushed to change the policy in all their games. It now states  that there will be no cash or prizes given out on it games.  **bleep** AGAIN 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JustMe55 

I work in the health service so I get paid by my employer thanks.

I certainly do not get paid by you as I have nothing to do with Paypal, I am a member of this forum the same as you are.

I just give up my time to help out on here, so, you're welcome !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Myfanwy10
New Community Member
im wondering if u can recive money from games
Login to Me Too

tbecht67
New Community Member
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the game apps the payout to paypal? Did you get your cashout and how?
Login to Me Too

Stubba74
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to sue the games people that inflict fraud on the people? If you claim something, ie games, stand by it. Google needs to get rid of all games printing fraud, in other words all of them.
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Teknokid86
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to transfer money from a video game to your PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.