Special financing still shows a purchase that I returned

Ambies03
New Community Member

So last month I made a purchase to Best Buy, decided to get a different item so I canceled the purchase that same day. I see the charge and refund on the paypal activity. When I go to my credit statement and look at special financing it still shows that Best Buy purchase. I only ever use my PayPal credit when I make purchases over $100 so I can have more time to pay off with no interest. I added up all of my special financing balances (which included the “refunded” Best Buy purchase) and it came out to be EXACTLY what PayPal says my total credit balance is. Exactly the same amount. So I’m thinking my refund was not actually credited? Has anyone ever had this issue? I will call in the morning, I’m just kind of frustrated.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Chollyc4
New Community Member
Hey I'm having the exact same issue, was this ever resolved?
Login to Me Too

alx1970
Contributor
Contributor

patrickroberts1
New Community Member
I had the same issue. It looks like when you get a refund processed it returns to your PayPal balance instead of toward the original credit transaction.
Login to Me Too

mja1995
i’m having this problem too!! i got refunded by best buy and it refunded through paypal credit. it’s still there in my special finances!! it won’t go away!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.