cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

when i tried to pay with sandbox account it will give me this error.

Before 9th oct 2018 it works fine. but after this day that it will show me this error.

Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA <removed> at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

Please do help.

thank you

Tags (1)
22 REPLIES 22
Contributor

Re: Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

I am facing a similar problem. I recently did PayPal Setup and tried testing payment in sandbox mode (in wordpress website). But at the checkout step, it shows me above error. I am using sandbox user to complete checkout.

Contributor

Re: Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

Same here. What is the solution

Highlighted
Contributor

I have tested it with the live environment with my credit card and it worked. 🙂

Contributor

I'm in the same boat.

BTW, No one is ready to give the solution.

Smiley Sad

Hello,

We've been made aware of this issue and requested our developers to review the issue in more detail and provide a solution.

I can't provide an ETA for the resolution of the issue. Our development team will need to conduct an investigation to determine the cause and possible solutions.

I'll "pin" this thread to the top of the forum and update it once the issue has been resolved.

Apologies to anyone impacted.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Can anyone tell us when this will be fixed or is it already fixed as I am also getting this till now.

Contributor

Hi,

Kindly take it as a priority, as without proper testing it is difficult to go Live on time sensitive application.

Thanks,

Mayur

I have same issue in sandbox account.Is there any solution there.

@MTS_Justin says that they will working on these issue.
Have you find any solution.