Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

when i tried to pay with sandbox account it will give me this error.

Before 9th oct 2018 it works fine. but after this day that it will show me this error.

Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA <removed> at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

Please do help.

thank you

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

shashank87
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing a similar problem. I recently did PayPal Setup and tried testing payment in sandbox mode (in wordpress website). But at the checkout step, it shows me above error. I am using sandbox user to complete checkout.

Login to Me Too

ZenraysTech
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. What is the solution

Login to Me Too

shashank87
Contributor
Contributor

I have tested it with the live environment with my credit card and it worked. 🙂

Login to Me Too

rahul19
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat.

Login to Me Too

grafionline

BTW, No one is ready to give the solution.

Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We've been made aware of this issue and requested our developers to review the issue in more detail and provide a solution.

I can't provide an ETA for the resolution of the issue. Our development team will need to conduct an investigation to determine the cause and possible solutions.

I'll "pin" this thread to the top of the forum and update it once the issue has been resolved.

Apologies to anyone impacted.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

helloiamhuman

Can anyone tell us when this will be fixed or is it already fixed as I am also getting this till now.

Login to Me Too

MayMash
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Kindly take it as a priority, as without proper testing it is difficult to go Live on time sensitive application.

Thanks,

Mayur

Login to Me Too

grv_debster

I have same issue in sandbox account.Is there any solution there.

@MTS_Justin says that they will working on these issue.
Have you find any solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.