cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

The same problem

Contributor

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

anyone else having the issue up to this point also? trying to pay an invoice but it doesn't let me.

Contributor

trying to pay an invoice but it doesn't let me.

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Contributor

having this error, as well, what's going on?

Contributor

My friend has the same problem, he tried to pay me but this appears, and he showed me proof that it happened.

I even tried to send him money but it didn't work.

What the hell is going on?

Ok, I have no idea how this is happen, I tried to send 1$ for my friend and it's ok, but whenever up to 5$ this message appears, so annoying. I want to send 1000$ for friend and I have everything confirmed, even got 2 debit and credit as well. Please help me out. 

exact same situation with me! I just needed to send a small sum of $7 to someone and I already verified everything...and this message has been around ever since I decided to use paypal! very very frustrating!

Tags (1)

I have been trying to purchase on Etsy for 2 days and I am still getting this mesg, what is going on? I have purchased with PayPal many times before and all my info is correct nothing has changed, I don’t know what to do

@Allanah wrote:

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

I have been trying to purchase on Etsy for 2 days and I am still getting this mesg, what is going on? I have purchased with PayPal many times before and all my info is correct nothing has changed, I don’t know what to do

I dont know why this worked but I change my preferred payment from my bank account to a credit card and I was able to make my purchase wtf