cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

SOLVED
RNGS

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Same Answer. Hours and Hours on the phone with unprofessional, rude, and unhelpful representatives. The only thing they can say is, "you'll need to process this transaction outside of PayPal." What a joke. Send me to your competition and I won't be back. What an awful, awful company. 

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

OMG this error still exist. Please help me.

_Joseph_
PayPal Employee

@louise232543252 

There are several factors why your payment got declined. Check below article for possible reasons:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/my-payment-was-declined.-why-can%E2%80%99t-i-make-or-sen...

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Bounty78
New Community Member

Come on PayPal. Seriously, people have had this problem for over 2 years and still no fix. This is the reason so many people stop using PayPal. When your account randomly can not send money. This is very unreliable. 

snitchy
New Community Member

I really agree lol

LuisaG2
Contributor

did you fix it?

skyebenson2

has anyones fixed leaving it because i have alot of money and i cant access it...

cocoh
Contributor

Same message. Need help. Paypal support doesn't support you at all. I've talked to many representants and nobody did anything. Did someone find any solution? Thanks!

LuisaG2
Contributor

Im wondering if you found a solution

ey4we

I'm having the same problem, and it's even more confusing because some people can send money and some people can't.