Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Allanah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

Tom217

Have u found a fix for it because im the having same issue and plz tell me as I need to by something off ebay and I need it urgent I have £20 in my acc and it wont let me buy something for £10 its giving me an error message because of my paypal acc yet I also tried to send me friend money and its coming up as...

We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Login to Me Too

beciosmarkjo
Contributor
Contributor

are you a robot? you always reply that paragraph. i need the fund asap paypal should remove this crap your trying to secure but your giving inconvenience

Login to Me Too

JazMonay
New Community Member
Trying To send money to a friend, but it keeps saying sorry, we are unable to process at this time, please try again
Login to Me Too

Kemotblue
New Community Member

I was trying to buy something tonight on Pay Pal  it kept spinning said that it is not working is the website down on Ebay? 

Login to Me Too

Ishtel
New Community Member
We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.
Login to Me Too

mudigone
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I try to connect my Paypal to Facebook ads or any other platform it pops up a window and asks for credit card information. I have already connected a Prepaid credit card to my Paypal. Even after I put my credit card information the window doesn't respond. Please, I really want to connect my Paypal to other platforms so I can use it. 

Login to Me Too

jf19

every time i try to buy something it keeps saying "We're sorry. We can't complete your purchase at this time." how can i fix this

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jf19 

new problem?

new account?

funding source trying to use?

funding sources linked?

have you confirmed all funding sources?

countries involved?

currencies involved?

email addy confirmed?

platform / website you are trying to buy from?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tom217

same for me right now did u fix it 

Login to Me Too

_Joseph_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Tom217 

There are several factors why your payment got declined. Check below article for possible reasons:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/my-payment-was-declined.-why-can%E2%80%99t-i-make-or-sen...

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.