Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Allanah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

AJ1232
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue when sending to a friend in Germany from USA.

I tried calling customer service multiple times and no body is able to help fix the actual issue. 

Please help.

Login to Me Too

XanderX1
Contributor
Contributor

my god they need to fix this ASAP, 2 days already i been trying to send money. its not letting me now, same stupid message, need to fix asap. The person i am sending the money to is expecting this but this 2 day delay omfg. 

FIX THIS

Login to Me Too

Muamer94
New Community Member

Anyone anything ?

Im from Bosnia and my client is trying to send me money from USA, this message keeps popping up when he tries to approve my payment request.

Unbelievable ignorance from Paypal...

Login to Me Too

boroka13
New Community Member

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry to find that the community hasn't yet provided an answer to this thread. I'm happy to assist.

Please take a look at this Help Center article with troubleshooting tips for declined payments.

Please note that this post is marked as the solution in order to float it to the top for visibility in a long thread with many posts. If your issue is not resolved by the above linked article, please contact customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Cynthowiti
Contributor
Contributor

I just set up my paypal account and I'm a Kenyan, I got $40 from the United States and I have been trying to put it in my Mpesa but its keep saying it is not able to complete and i have to try again,  I need to use my money asap, any way I can be helped?

Login to Me Too

kenjieee
Contributor
Contributor
Just remove this security. I don’t care about that security. I need my money right now. And even you reply so long. Such a lazy support
Login to Me Too

hoW to remove the security

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.