Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Allanah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

more_gusto
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, please try again later.

Login to Me Too

shahyno
New Community Member

Login to Me Too

Madonion

i get the same error! i have my credit card linked and marked as primary payment and want to send my girlfriend in america some money but i keep getting this dumb error! HELP! 

Login to Me Too

Bebengka
Contributor
Contributor

Every time when i try to send money to another paypal account it shows me that message (sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. please try again later.)

Please help.

Login to Me Too

CJHSparta
Contributor
Contributor

It's been reoccuring for 3 days now that I can't login to paypal whenever I'm at the login page for the payment to be made. I've verified my account, and my paypal has balance, yet I keep getting the error "We can't process your payment right now, so please try again later. We're sorry for the inconvenience.". I've tried calling customer service for 1 hour and 30 minutes and no one has picked up so I hung up. Please help.

Login to Me Too

Blake14
New Community Member

Hello, I am unable to send money to my supplier through my PayPal balance. Please help.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220922C
New Community Member
My client can’t send me payment either. Idk what’s going on. It keeps saying error, each time she tried to send. Ugh.
Login to Me Too

kenjieee
Contributor
Contributor

This always happers when you need money. such inconvenient! 

Login to Me Too

Madonion

I just had the same issue, would not let me send money to my girlfriend in america! i kept trying and it wouldn't work. Then i sent her $1 and it worked and it asked me do i want to send more and then it sent the rest....Guess its a work around

Login to Me Too

Irvines1976
New Community Member

I just set up a PayPal account my credit card is verified but I can't send money?!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.