Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Allanah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

zuber93
New Community Member

Same here. It is my first paypal experience. When I'll withdraw my money - I will never use PP

Login to Me Too

wuan
Contributor
Contributor

PLease i am facing thesame problme please help me

@Allanah wrote:

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

pleae

Login to Me Too

shaanshafiq

Anyone found a solution?

Login to Me Too

Jul2018
Hi, Can I transfer funds from a business account to my personal account?
Login to Me Too

AndrewLozowski
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same, problem. My account is verified, All my payment options are correct. But I cannot seem to send money, or pay for things.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220922A

Same here.

Login to Me Too

cuongbq
Contributor
Contributor

I got this error too. Is this because of paypal?

Login to Me Too

AhmadOmar
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted PayPal support on 3rd of Septemeber & they haven't gotten back to me yet about this issue.

I wonder why do they promise 24 hours response?

I am so frustrated at this point that i will do my very best to move my clients to a different platform of sending/receiving money instead of PayPal. 

This issue is happening with thousands of other people (reddit, google & paypal community is full of people that complains of this issue) and PayPal simply doesn't care.

I would say a JOB VERY WELL DONE

on losing customers!

Login to Me Too

amkotz
Contributor
Contributor

same here...from third sempetmber i am not able to recive any money...and all my customers have same error..wtf i send 3 mails to support and before 2 days and still waiting for response..on fb support are retarded..so we have to wait till some1 of moderators read this...

bump!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

ZacharyRobidoux
Contributor
Contributor

I also had this same issue a week ago. I watched many tutorial videos on youtube none helped. Except one video where the guy just said to call the customer support. I called them once they said they can't fix this issue since it's from the security side of paypal and it's blocking my account. But I decided not to give up and go on calling around 5 times. The last call the guy said "We will try to look into this and resolve this issue." Then the next day I was able to send money again. I guess that sums it up that some people at support are just reluctant to help but don't give up eventually you will find one like me.

Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.