Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Allanah
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

Jurgen_Silva
Contributor
Contributor

The same problem

Login to Me Too

jswahn21
Contributor
Contributor

anyone else having the issue up to this point also? trying to pay an invoice but it doesn't let me.

Login to Me Too

chesterbelle
Contributor
Contributor

trying to pay an invoice but it doesn't let me.

Login to Me Too

jjjin1017
Contributor
Contributor

having this error, as well, what's going on?

Login to Me Too

Moxiw
Contributor
Contributor

My friend has the same problem, he tried to pay me but this appears, and he showed me proof that it happened.

I even tried to send him money but it didn't work.

What the hell is going on?

Login to Me Too

Andynguyen311

Ok, I have no idea how this is happen, I tried to send 1$ for my friend and it's ok, but whenever up to 5$ this message appears, so annoying. I want to send 1000$ for friend and I have everything confirmed, even got 2 debit and credit as well. Please help me out. 

Login to Me Too

kyanna

exact same situation with me! I just needed to send a small sum of $7 to someone and I already verified everything...and this message has been around ever since I decided to use paypal! very very frustrating!

Login to Me Too

CQUINN78

I have been trying to purchase on Etsy for 2 days and I am still getting this mesg, what is going on? I have purchased with PayPal many times before and all my info is correct nothing has changed, I don’t know what to do

Login to Me Too

CQUINN78

@Allanah wrote:

I'm trying to send money to someone for a commission, and I got a message that says 

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Why is this happening? I've used Paypal many times before and I've never had this. I'm only trying to pay $5 and I have $6 in my account. How can I fix this? This person is expecting money from me.

I have been trying to purchase on Etsy for 2 days and I am still getting this mesg, what is going on? I have purchased with PayPal many times before and all my info is correct nothing has changed, I don’t know what to do

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.