Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant.

Pyrex_
Contributor
Contributor

I keep trying to get something off a website and when i log in and im ready to pay i keep getting this message 

Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time
Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.

and plus ive tried doing this 
  1. Log into your PayPal Account
  2. Click ‘Profile’
  3. Click ‘More Options’
  4. Select ‘My Selling Tools’
  5. Click ‘Block Payments’
  6. Under the Payment Receiving Preferences, find the “Block payments from users who:” section
  7. Uncheck the “Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab” option
  8. Click ‘Save’

but i never see the option "

1. Uncheck the “Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab” option"
Login to Me Too
127 REPLIES 127

jchandle
Contributor
Contributor
It would be nice if someone from Paypal addressed this thread. Don't be a bunch of silent **bleep**. Its our money you guys are messing with. Fix it!!!!
Login to Me Too

SammyRaleigh
New Community Member

I had the same problem just trying to add paypal as a payment method for a company for the last week.  I finally read one of the posts here and tried deleting my credit card as a payment option then readding.  It worked.

Login to Me Too

zbikestore
Contributor
Contributor

Didn't work. Tried removing it and adding it again.

Still got the same confusing error message as before. All it did was waste yet more of my time.

PayPal is so frusterating, I can't stand it.

Login to Me Too

petem
Contributor
Contributor

Is this the message everyone is getting? I bought an item on eBay a couple days ago, but today started receiving this message. Anything I can do?

2017.01.10-1701-001.jpg

Login to Me Too

Erwintan
Contributor
Contributor

I have a paypall ID But i register for a wrong nationality. Can someone help me for solve this problem? I can't verify my phone number. I'm from Indonesia. But i wrong i choose United state when i register a paypall account

Login to Me Too

schnicken

Ok, so I checked my account and had a valid addresses and bank account. I then decided to add a credit card for fun. After I did that, I was able to pay for my item WITH my bank account.

Very weird and kind of makes me not trust Paypal since they "want" to have my credit card number.

Maybe I'll remove it now and then re-add at another time for sh*ts and giggles....seriously though, this is very strange.

Login to Me Too

krvnstore
New Community Member

another victim of the error on purchase screen without any reason. As i see they 're facing a major customer problem and they act like p***ies hidding behind walls. Is there any admin who can give any kind of reply for that mess? Unbelievable!!

Login to Me Too

alijon411

Yes you are right! SAME S..t with my account, I am trying to chnage delivery adress and go to "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant." So is it any admins here who can fix this F....ING **bleep** !!!!

BAD SERVICE AND BAD F.... COMPANY !!!! 

Login to Me Too

buddy1313

I have been receiving that message since last night. haopened last week too and took three days to fix. I cant even enter to change payment mathod. So friggin frustrating. CS has no answer other than wait 24 hours because a payment failed. But no explanation WHY the payment failed or why I cant change methods of payment. If I have one item to pay it seems I avoid paypal and payment is instant. Once I have a combined shipping order or get an invoice then I am routed through paypal and stopped dead in my tracks. Any answers would be appreciated

Login to Me Too

KD0BPV

Would you believe I'm having this issue on Walmart.com? I mean, come on! It's Walmart! Paypal REALLY needs to fix this kind of **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.