Sony / PSN Automatic Payment Using the Wrong Card

Spikeh
New Community Member

Hi there,

I have set up Paypal as the payment source for my "Sony Interactive Entertainments" payments, but for some reason the payment is being taken off the wrong card; I was given no option to select one when attaching Paypal to my PSN account.

I have checked the payment settings in Paypal - the "Funding source" is set to "Paypal balance", and my default card is set up correctly in Paypal... but PSN is taking payments from another card (one of my business accounts).

I am unable to change the payment source on the subscription in Paypal either, as when I go to Settings -> Payments -> Manage Your Automatic Payments -> Select the "Sony Interactive Entertainment" entry -> Click on "PayPal Balance" under "Funding Source" I get the following error:

An unexpected error has occurred. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please try again later.

Can anyone advise? I really do not want my PSN payments to go through a business account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

briansoiseth
New Community Member
Same with me its taking 100s of dollars its **bleep**. Every time money goes on my PayPal it automatically get taken away through playstation. Im being stolen from or something
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.