Something wrong with payment

Yevhen89
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I'm new PayPal user from Ukraine. I've registered account here, add my credit card and approve it. Then I try to buy product in US store, it costs $309. But payment refund. My bank (PrivatBank, Ukraine) says that is all OK with my card, payment was made. The store says that is all OK with their servise but they do not know why payment refunds to me. Who knows what is going on? Everything is all right (bank and store), but I can not buy product 🙂 Maybe the problem is on the PayPal side? But the credit card was successfully added. It's crazy situation.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Yevhen89
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Rachael Thanks for the answer. I tried to make the payment three times, and three times it was rejected. I already solved the problem: I bought the goods in another store, without paypal. Directly from a credit card. Thanks. 

Topic may be closed.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Yevhen89

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

If the payment is marked as refunded on your account it would mean that the seller chose to issue a refund from their account. Since you contacted the store and they say that there isn't an issue, this may have just been a mistake by the person who operates the PayPal account for them. I recommend trying the payment again as it sounds like there should be no reason for it not to go through.

Rachael

Login to Me Too
Solved

Yevhen89
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Rachael Thanks for the answer. I tried to make the payment three times, and three times it was rejected. I already solved the problem: I bought the goods in another store, without paypal. Directly from a credit card. Thanks. 

Topic may be closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.