Someone send me money international how long it takes to see money

Watsob
Contributor
Contributor
Some one tried to sent money to me international I don't get is any limit?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tash35
New Community Member

I am currently waiting on payment from an international buyer...There is nothing stating its in my account via summary or wallet. It was made to me between 01/02/2021 & the 02/02/2021. I received an email from Paypal stating they had received funds from the buyer & in order for Paypal to release it to my Paypal that i had to send them a tracking number in the email they sent me which i did & then i got an email back saying thankyou for the tracking number please allow 3 business days for the amount to be seen in  your account. & still nothing! everytime i contact them they try to say that my email is not assoicated with my account but i know 100% that it is because i get sent money through Paypal maybe once a fortnight & never had any trouble. The amount I am waiting on is just shy of $1000....Im getting annoyed with this situation because NO ONE FROM PAYPAL IS HELPING ME AT ALL, they just keep saying the same crap....would think they would help try fix the situation  but NO....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.