Social media

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor

I have screen shots of the games telling me that the money was transfered to my Paypal account. All of us should put this stuff together and put it on Facebook and whatever other social media there is, for one thing these games are using PayPal logo and saying that we are getting paid, so who is getting this money. The top Paypal people should be looking into this, "they say we are there valued customers" WELL HELP US THEN. I don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't worked for about 2 years now, we will stay your valued customers, but you should really help us out with this issue. Thank You

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelErvin 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Anyone can stick a paypal logo on a website as per link.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.