Shouldn't a refund to a debit card linked to a bank account show up in the bank account?

hercivilian
Contributor
Contributor
So I got a refund from Mercari via PayPal for $43. I used my debit card that was linked to the PayPal account. I'm not seeing the refund in either Paypal or bank account. Shouldn't it be showing up in the bank account since that's what my debit card is linked to?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

apolongsam
You have to transfer the money from your paypal to the bank account. They’re charging if u want it instant. If you want free u have to wait for 1-3 days
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @hercivilian and @apolongsam,

Thank you for your posts. I am sorry that you have not seen your refund in your bank account yet. Please take a look at this Help Center article for information about refunds, how they are distributed, and the time frames involved.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.