Should i be concerned?

BarackOganja
Contributor
Contributor

Last night i made a purchase online on steam without having any balance on my payapalit was but the transaction failed.

So i proceeeded to top up on paypal manually, when i did that nothing happened. So i went and took a look at my bank and somehting weird happened 

all my balance had been moved from my bank to my card. I was able to send 50% of it back to my bank as i am not a fan of having all of it on my card.

Then i gave it time to process the top up, after i woke up this morning i saw this on my paypalCapture.PNG

When i asked to move 25, i have not received my top up yet and wonder why it tries to top up such a big number when i clearly asked for €25.

The money has been removed from my bank account but i have yet to receive it on my paypal, does it take more time to process big transactions?

Or should i be worried something happened with the transaction.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BarackOganja
Contributor
Contributor

Edit i woke up in the morning and looked at my bank account the photo is about my bank account not my paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.