Contributor

Waiting for my payment cannot get an answer from customer service

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pk28 

ok well we could try to help you if you could give a tad of information but if you want customer services then try......

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pk28
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for help I sold a bike on eBay and got paid immediately after sale and guy picked up bike 1hour later. My payment is still being held as pending even though I have used PayPal for a number of years cannot get through to any customer services and the bot is just a waste of my time it has been over a week know and I am desperate for money that is why I sold bike in first instance so any help would be much appreciated
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pk28 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. As you have received the funds for a service no tracking number is applicable and they would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

However if you mark the item as 'shipped' then the buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.