Shipping refund (EBAY, pitney bowes)

abergtobias
Contributor
Contributor

Hey! So I bid on a pair of jeans and won the bid. I then paid for the item + shipping, but the order then got cancelled by the seller for some reasons. She refunded me but on my paypal account it says that I paid ”Pitney Bowes Limited” £14 which has to do with the shipping. I’ve never gotten a refund of them and I’d really want one! I’ve already contacted Pitney Bowes and they cannot redund anything. I was then told to directly contact PayPal and I sent them a email from their help center or whatever and waiting for an answer rn. Any suggestions of what I could still do? - Toby

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Squidy1
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue almost, I bought an item from the US descirbed as complete. But when I received it, it had lots of missing parts. The ebay page says my purchase is covered under their ebay guarantee (or my money back). So I started a case through ebay, now, eBay says my total refund is the full amount I paid. But paypal only partially refunded me. Their customer service is appauling, telling me I'd already had my refund, then had to make a claim against pitney bowes. It just sat there for over a month, I had to contact customer service again but they kept saying dont worry your money is safe with paypal, then eventually was told No refund as pitney bowes did their part. Paypal are ignoring the fact that my purchase is covered under the Ebay guarantee and closed my case. I wont and wil not be using paypal for ANY ebaY purchase again. I'm soon going to flood their facebook page with my complaint.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.